Guidelines Participation Policy
AIPM Azur International Portfolio Management AG, Vaduz (hereinafter referred to as the „AIPM“) is
covered by the term "asset manager" according to Art. 367a item 3 of the Liechtenstein Persons and
Companies Act (PGR) and must therefore describe its participation policy within the meaning of Art.
- AIPM does not exercise any shareholder rights within the meaning of Art. 367h para. 1 items
within the scope of asset management mandates. In particular, no rights related to the
general meetings of stock corporations are exercised. The right to a share in profits and to
subscription rights are pursued in consultation with the clients.
- The monitoring of important matters of the corporations within the meaning of Art. 367h
corporations in financial reports as well as ad hoc announcements.
- There is no exchange of opinions with the corporate bodies and stakeholders of the
- There is no cooperation with other shareholders or other relevant stakeholders of the
- In the event of conflicts of interest within the meaning of Art. 367h para. 1 item 7 PGR, a
clarification of the further course of action with them is provided.
- An annual publication of the implementation of the participation policy within the meaning
- A publication of the voting behavior in the sense of Art. 367h para. 2 PGR does not take
Further details of these guidelines will be made available at the request of the customer.
Vaduz, May 2022
AIPM Azur International Portfolio Management AG | Austrasse 15 | 9490 Vaduz | Liechtenstein | HR-Nr. FL-0002.344.793-2